Thursday, 31 December 2015

2015 in Retrospective

The first few months of 2015 were hell, I was almost sure it would be a terrible year. Then came Summer. I used to hate summertime, the heat, people posting pictures on the beach while I was stuck in a dead-end town or working.
Thanks to my need to get out of this town, I used the small amount of money from my last paycheck before I got fired and, in an impulsive rage, decided to go to Fluff Fest in Czech Republic to see one of my favorite bands and visit a few countries with some friends along the way. We hitchhiked most of the time, lived in a bus seat for 20 hours, got our tents destroyed by the rain, slept in a gas station, ran out of money and starved for a few days but it was one of the most amazing experiences of my life. Going through some of this stuff was very important for my self growth and gave me a bit more perspective.
I'm also forever thankful for having the most supportive and caring boyfriend I could ever ask for, he is the reason I was able to stay strong these last few months and I hope we continue to grow by each other's side. I wish I was with him right now playing Fallout 4.
Looking back now, I think this year was the best I've ever been through.

With this said, and before I get too lame, here are a few of the pictures I took during my trip. Sorry for not taking any pictures in the sunny beaches of Barcelona, I actually don't like the beach, I instantly fell asleep as soon as I got there and got a sunburn because of that.

Prague, Czech Republic

Fluff Fest, Rokycany, Czech Republic

Fluff Fest, Rokycany, Czech Republic

Rokycany, Czech Republic

Fluff Fest, Rokycany, Czech Republic

Fluff Fest, Rokycany, Czech Republic

Fluff Fest, Rokycany, Czech Republic

Berlin, Germany

Leipzig, Germany

Barcelona, Spain

1 comment:

  1. com viena, praga deve ser a cidade "grande" mais bonita da europa e esse relógio astronómico é porreiro: a vaidade e a morte a darem horas? onde é que já se viu isso..

    ReplyDelete