Tuesday, 5 January 2016

Lush: Avobath Bath Bomb Review

First of all, I got this bath bomb on sale with 50% off and I knew it wouldn't create any breathtaking visual effects, the reason why I got it was because I loved the citrusy scent, it reminded me of the Stepping Stone Foot Scrub, which unfortunately was discontinued. 
Compared to other videos and pictures I saw, the one I bought looked a lot less bright green (more aqua green/cyan), it had no gold shimmer and it didn't create any bubbles whatsoever, so I assume it was already a few months old when I got it. Since the color was so light, it didn't leave any residue or stains on the bathtub after it drained. 
Overall, it did make my skin feel softer, the scent was still very uplifting and relaxing and it stayed on me for hours after I got out of the bath but, since it is kinda pricey, I don't think I'd repurchase it again unless it was on sale.


♥ Get a face mask and a deep conditioner to pamper your hair (or just diy), 
put some music on and enjoy your bath 

Vegan
Buy: Avobath Bath Bomb
How it's made

2 comments:

  1. out of all the bath bombs from lush that i've used.. I don't think ive ever bought this one! It looks so cool so i might buy it after seeing this post x
    Minae ♥ MinaekeiLatest Blog Post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Bem eu não conheço muitos restaurantes em Lisboa, provavelmente devo conhecer os mesmos que tu, sei que fui algumas vezes a um mas já nem me lembro do nome >.<
    Na zona de Setúbal é que não conheço mesmo nada. Mas Espinho conheci o melhor restaurante vegetariano a que alguma vez fui, o Terra Viva (https://www.facebook.com/Terra-Viva-183808471762354/?fref=ts). Se um dia passares pela zona aconselho a visitares ^_^

    ReplyDelete